Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

10 Followers!!

Hey guys :)

I know this is a pretty lame post in comparison to those who have hundreds thousands of followers, but I recently reached TEN followers! I started this blog with the assumption that probably no one would read it because there are SO many nail blogs out there. And with only 10 followers, it's not like I became insanely popular. But you guys are so sweet and almost all of you have commented on my photos at least once. Others (Charlotte Sparkle) have commented on tons of photos and have even given me an award (more about that to come soon)!!

But regardless of if you've commented once, twice, or never, I want to say thank you. Thank you for following my blog, thank you for reading one post or looking at one photo. Just simply having 10 followers makes posting more fun. Seriously. And I hope that my posts and photos have been entertaining. I hope they have given you an idea on how you want to do your nails, make you want to pick up a polish you otherwise would have never thought to grab, or have shown you swatches that you were unable to find elsewhere.

With that, I'd also like to ask YOU who read my blog what kinds of things might intrigue you.
More photos? (even though I'm pretty sure I take more photos of a 1 dimensional polish than any other blogger! Haha!!) More tutorials? Video tutorials? More swatches? More water marbles? More Konad/Fauxnad? Less verbage? Less or more opinions? Nail care? Something else? You tell me. I'd love to improve my blog and keep it interesting for you guys who read it!!

And again, I want to really say a HUGE thank you to all of you. 10 followers might be nothing to someone else, but it's definitely something to me.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm up to 14 myself and it's pretty exciting in it's own funny way ;)

    My two favorite things I've seen on your blog since I became a follower are water marbling and newspaper text (that was so awesome, never saw it before!). I always love seeing swatches because it helps me add to my nail polish wishlist from the comfort of my desk chair ;p

    Keep it up, I love checking out your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it won't be too long before you've reached 50 followers then 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally came across your blog and I love it!!! Congrats on 10 followers, you definitely deserve so many more! Your nail designs have inspired me and helped me too! Keep it up! I will definitely keep up with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I love to hear that my blog has helped you!! :)

    @Charlotte - As always, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete