Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nfu Oh 65 is GORGEOUS

I treated myself to this polish for my bday. I already own Nfu Oh 61, and that obviously means I HAVE to own more. I love this light blue holo!!

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

Nfu Oh 65 Holo Swatch

I also wanted to make sure to include some photos that show the polish NOT in sunlight (when it's at its complete holo potential).

Outside in the shade:


Indoor lighting:




3 coats Nfu Oh 65
No topcoat

Just as with 61, I used Nail Tek II and Sally Hansen Double Duty as base coats (silk wrapped nails get SH and non-silk wrapped get NT). I have never used Nfu Oh's Aqua Base, which apparently makes application super easy. When not using a specialty base, you need to be VERY gentle with this polish and use as few strokes as possible. I'm talking 3 strokes per nail MAX. If you do more than that, you start getting bald spots. So with that, you need a VERY light touch so it doesn't pull up the polish that's already applied. It's not unmanageable by any means, you just have to practice with it and be patient. I don't think I'd waste my time with this if it were a simple creme polish, but because it's a beautiful, linear holo, it gets my time.

2 comments: